|Author Checklist|| > For Authors and Reviewers > Author Checklist
- Copyright transfer form has been signed by all authors.
- A corresponding author and complete address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address are provided in cover letter.
- Institutional Review Board approval of study is indicated in cover letter and manuscript (Materials and Methods).
- All disclosures of any potential conflicts of interest, financial interests and relationships and affiliations are relevant to the subject of their manuscript.
- For manuscripts written in Korean, the abstract, figure legends and tables should be written in English (Otherwise, the entire manuscript should be written in English).
- It has not been published previously in print or electronic format and not under consideration by another publication or electronic medium.
- The original file of the article should not include the affiliations and names of the authors.
- Manuscripts should be written on conventional ISO A4 paper, double-spaced on one side of the page only and using standard 10 pitch type (line space 300%).
- Manuscript does not exceed 20 pages including the tables and the number references not exceed 30 for Original Article.
- Manuscript does not exceed 30 pages and 100 references for Review Article.
- Manuscript does not exceed 10 pages and 10 references for Case Report.
- Standard abbreviations are defined in a key at their first appearance in the manuscript, and are consistent throughout the text.
- Generic names are used for all drugs. Trade names are avoided.
- Normal laboratory values are provided in parentheses when first used.
- References are accurate, complete and in numerical order as they appear in the text, only the first 6 authors are listed.
- Written permission from publishers to reproduce or adapt previously published illustrations or tables is included.
- Informed consent forms for identifiable patient descriptions, photographs and pedigrees are included.